Power Rangers
Power Rangers
Power Rangers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the #PR| Forums!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to join/apply for #PR| (Runescape)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Waffles
Admin
Admin
Waffles

How to join/apply for #PR| (Runescape) Empty
PostSubject: How to join/apply for #PR| (Runescape)   How to join/apply for #PR| (Runescape) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:20 pm

(The Requirments to join the clan will have to be....)
Combat level 40
If your a mager pure your minimum magic level will have to be 55.
If your a ranger pure your minimum ranged level will have to be 50
If your a super warrior beast your minimum requirements are 40 attack 40 strength 40 ranged and 40 magic.
If your a monk pure your minimum requirements are 40 attack 60 strength and 31 prayer.
If your a defense beast your minimum requirements are 40 attack 40 strength and 30 defense.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.)What is your RuneScape username? :
2.)As listed in requirments what PKER type are you? :
3.)Were you in any other clans if so list them. :
4.)As question 5 asked you, if you were in any clans before list them.Why did you leave them? :
5.)What combat level are you? :
6.)Will you be active on the fourms? :
7.)With my bow staff or sword I promise to be loyal to my clan and assist it in any way possible and show my enemies no mercy on the battlefield because we are a empire of one this is our empire and we will defend it with our lives. (Sign your character name) :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Rules In Declaring War.)
1.)Clan name?
2.)Reason in wanting a war?
3.)How many people will be fighting in this war?
4.)Do you have any problems with any clan members here if so who (list all if more then one.)
5.)What time and day would this war take place?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't have xfire download it from here. Xfire is required to stay in contact with other clan members.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
https://power-rangers.forumotion.com

How to join/apply for #PR| (Runescape)
Page 1 of 1